I entered the game and the hero laid down at the spot waiting for monsters to kill him? Didn't ever make him move at all. Weird! BTW, how can I contact the developer?
Le Knight Marionette
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
You are Le Knight Marionette, your knightly task to defend the sacred spot in the middle of the field.
- Move your right hand like you control a marionette - Le Knight's head is locked to your palm.
- Your thumb controls the sword - wiggle it to swing the sword!
- Le Knight can shot fireballs too - make a fist, then spread your fingers quickly. The fireball has a cooldown time, watch the lower left corner.
- Rotate the view by moving close to the edge of the screen, or with the A and D buttons on the keyboard.
- Heal yourself by sitting down and keeping still. Lower your hand so Le Knight sits properly: bums on the ground, legs looking forward. If it is not comfortable, Le Knight can't heal. Keep your hand steady and after a while you'll see that your health start to increase.
The Windows and Linux versions are untested. Let's hope for the best.. :)
Ummm... Nothing. Just unzip and run.
Ohh, of course you need a Leap Controller to control the game (The game was created for the Leap Motion Jam.)
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.